Soft dry salami from FabrianoSoft dry salami from Fabriano

Soft dry salami from Fabriano

from Producer Sadifa Salumi

Sadifa Salumi

Soft soppressata is produced with portions of shoulder meat and hamstrings, which make at least 55% of its weight; the remaining 45% is minced lard and bacon. It is prepared with salt, ground pepper and garlic scent without any additional ingredients. Stuffed in natural casing it is left to dry for at least 10 days in special drying rooms.

The period of natural aging varies according to the size of the product, but it is not less than 90 days.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS

OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THE SAME MANUFACTURER